Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Day 3: Blogging Challenge




Day Three: Your view on drugs and alochol.


Yes - I spelled alcohol wrong on purpose because sometimes that's how it sounds when you've had too many glasses of Robert Mondavi Cab Sauvignon. Don't judge me, haha. My mom once said "Teriyaki" instead of "Karaoke"... I'm blaming you, you juicy fermented fruit deliciousness.

I'm going to keep this post pretty short since most of you have read either;
A) My blog title, or 
B) My About Me page.


Drugs are bad.
(unless they're prescribed/medicinal)



Alcohol is fine, in moderation.
(unless you're in college cause you get a free pass)
(or with your girlfriends on the weekends)
(or participating in bar crawls)
(or it's Football Sunday)





A while back, one of my best friends, Amanda got me the cutest "just because" wine journal and it's probably one of my favorite things. The goal was if we decided to buy wine, it would be something we had never tried & we'd document it in the journal. You can mark everything from color, to smell, to taste to price and alcohol percentage! Unfortunately, I haven't really been keeping track of anything. Writing this post makes me want to start again though! 








_____________________________________________________________


Just in case you were wondering, here are my Top Drink Choices;



Jameson Irish Whiskey (on the rocks) // Vodka Soda - Splash of Cranberry Juice & Lime Wedge // 
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Cabernet Sauvignon // No-Da Brewery Hop Drop N' Roll

_____________________________________________________________



What are some of your favorite cocktails? Any low-cal suggestions (love my vodka sodas!)? Craft beer or mainstream beer?