Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Day 7: Blogging Challenge




Day Seven: Your Zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.





My birthday is March 10th - which makes me a PISCES and no, no I did not know that the personality of the Pisces is the hardest to pinpoint. But it does make sense of why I'm all over the place! Haha. I do think having combined traits helps me relate to other people easily and I've always found it simple to make friends. I can honestly say I've never really looked into the meaning of my zodiac sign until today, but at first glance it seems about 90% accurate. 


Pisces Strength Keywords:
- Adaptable
 (yup)
- Accepting (yup)
- Devoted 
(yup)
- Imaginative 
(yup)

Pisces Weakness Keywords:
- Indecisive (only when it comes to food)
- Self-pitying (sometimes)
- Lazy (nope)
- Escapist (sometimes)

- Compassionate (yup)
- Oversensitive (yup)

Today's horoscope from Horoscope.com reads;



Thanks for stopping by for Day 7 of the Blogging Challenge - tons more of these interesting questions coming up this week!