Thursday, November 05, 2015

Gift Guide for Her

I really can't believe that it's already the start of November! Every year I think to myself, "Hey Alyssa, you should shop for Christmas presents year-round so you 1) don't break the bank come shopping time, 2) aren't running around frantically trying to come up with ideas for everyone on your list and 3) won't have to pay extra for expedited shipping with online purchases". Well, let's just say my logical thinking was still just that, thinking. 

It was time to get to work. 

Fortunately for me, my girlfriends are pretty easy to shop for. When searching, I tend to shop for myself (they're my girls, we have similar tastes!), but I also try to find something I think they wouldn't normally buy for themselves. Keeping budget in mind, I was able to put together this trendy gift guide with everything under $40!  




Take a look at my Top 15 picks below - I hope these help you find 
the perfect gift this holiday season! Or if you need any ideas for me of course... 
hint hint, wink wink.










Check back soon for more Holiday Gift Guides, including those hard-to-buy-for Guys & Teens. Happy Shopping!