Friday, December 11, 2015

Day 11: Blogging Challenge



Day Eleven: Put your iPod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.


I'm a total slacker. A week and a half after Day 10 and I'm posting Day 11. 
Longest 30 day challenge everrrrrrr #mybad 

... but my excuse is because I never use my iPod anymore so I had to find it... then find the charger... then charge it. So HA.


Here is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls 
My Sacrifice - Creed
The Party Song - Blink 182
Old Dirt Hill - Dave Matthews Band
That's When I'll Stop Loving You - *Nsync
Baby Don't Go - Fabolous ft. T-Pain
Sexy Bitch - David Guetta ft. Akon
Dance in the Dark - Lady GaGa
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Superstar - Lupe Fiasco 


THE most random mix of workout, pregame and chill, haha!  Can you tell I haven't used my iPod since college?? Happy Friday, everyone!