Friday, February 10, 2017

VALENTINES WATERCOLOR PRINTS


I can't explain to you guys how excited I am that it's Friday. Kevin has been working all week from 12pm - 9pm and it's throwing off my groove by, like, 110%. Although he works this Saturday too I'm honestly just excited because it means the week is over and we only have to do this one more time. Hallelujah.

We're completely spoiled in the sense that we get to come home within an hour of each other every night. We get to sit down, talk, and have a home cooked meal, just the two of us! Once every couple weeks he'll swing by Harris Teeter to pick up what he now refers to as the "Kevin Special" (hold on, I'll explain it in a minute) and it puts this big ole' cheesy grin on my face.



I've started joking with him by saying "Happy Valentines Day!" on random days of the week, but in all seriousness he really makes me feel that way. So, sorry not sorry if you think I'm overly mushy because 1) 'tis the season and 2) the "Kevin Special" is a huge bouquet of flowers AND wine(s).

How do you say no to that? 

Since I'm feeling extra soft, and the international day of love is right around the corner, I wanted to share some of my DIY Valentines Watercolor Prints with you. You can either use them for inspiration or simply clip and print to give to your own Valentine! (Use the snipping tool, print screen or click the link below each picture to view in Google Docs)

Consider it this year's gift from me to you <3


For my materials I used;

Crayola Marker and Watercolor Pad Paper
Crayola Markers (I used 2 shades of pink, red and black)
Crayola Colored Pencils (I used yellow, orange and red-orange)
Medium Sized Foam Brush
Small Foam Tip Brush
Crayola Washable Watercolors Paint Pallet
Black Pen

And when you're done looking at how neat and clean those turned out, here's what my desk looked like afterwards.

Sometimes life isn't always as pretty as the pictures we post! ... And I almost drank the water in the clear (now pink) cup like 3 times.




I hope that everyone has a wonderful Valentines day, but more importantly that your every day is filled with love... because you deserve it!